This training program is geared towards improvement of food and beverage services. The training intends to define the food and beverage standards and shape a professional working culture that would see effective and efficient delivery of food and beverage services to guests.
Preparatory duties (mis en scene/mis en place), execution of service and service employees deportment at the point of guest-employee interaction are the core aspects to guide the trainees towards professionalism and guest satisfaction.
Upon training the learners should be able to:
- Know the importance of correct professional grooming and hygiene concerns
- Effectively and efficiently perform mis en place/ mis en scene and professionally execute food and beverage service
- Exercise professional service deportment and attention to the smallest of details
- Understand the importance of serving guests in a cheerful, courteous and efficient manner.
- Correctly and accurately take and disseminate guest orders (Record orders and communicate them to the kitchen)
- Embrace team work/spirit in their work environment
- Appreciate the importance of professional customer service/touch techniques in the service area